A ministry dedicated to helping people learn to live free from the “snares of the fowler.”
There are numerous references in the scriptures to people being snared by Satan. He is sometimes referred to as a fowler or one who catches birds with a snare. Once ensnared they could seldom break free. However, when we apply this concept to people, there is one major difference. God has made the way of escape if we place our trust in Him.
This ministry is designed to help you understand how you can break free from the trap that Satan may have you in today. He uses many forms of bait to ensnare us. He uses different types of bait for different people. What may become a lure for one person may not be of interest to another. James 1:14-15 says “But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.”
Satan’s goal is to make you miserable and unable to live the joyful abundant life that God intended for you. You may be ensnared in pornography, adultery, lustful thinking, overwhelmed with greed or anger. You may be trapped into believing Satan’s lies about yourself regarding something that happened in your past. Satan loves to remind us of our sins and tell us how worthless he thinks we are.
It is not necessary to be trapped in the above snares. Psalm 124:7 tells us that the snare is broken and we have been set free. We just need to place our trust in Christ and claim the freedom that is ours for the asking.
This may sound way too easy considering the snare you know you are in. This ministry exists to assist you in finding the peace and rest you have longed for as you find that your snare can be broken and you can escape to the life God intended you to live.
“But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather to the furtherance of the gospel;…” Philippians 1:12
To use the experiences and lessons learned through difficult trials to teach and bring comfort to others and to demonstrate the relevance of the gospel in our lives today.
To bring glory to God by equipping people to overcome failures and sinfulness and to live lives that are pure, God-honoring, victorious and guilt-free as they surrender to Jesus Christ and claim the power of His Holy Spirit and the truth of His Word.
1. To help people see that God has overcome the sins of their past and their present and that they do not have to be ensnared by them anymore.
2. To help people realize and believe that living in total surrender to Christ will set them free.
3. To help people realize that many Christians are ensnared in Satan’s net because they chose to believe the lies he has told them about themselves.
4. To help people understand that sinful lifestyles of all types stem from the heart’s rebellion against God and that only total surrender to Him will set them free.
5. To equip Christians with the skills to avoid Satan’s snares both for themselves and for their children.